buss n : the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof) [syn: kiss, osculation] v : touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room" [syn: kiss, osculate]
- To kiss.
- bus, a vehicle to transport people
Buss may relate of any of these:
- an alternate spelling of bus, used mainly in the case of an electrical bus, also rarely for a computer bus
- a word meaning to kiss
- BUSS, the Birmingham University Speleological Society
- Buss (also called a Herring Buss), a small fishing boat with two masts
- Buss Island, an imaginary island that was believed to lie in the north Atlantic
- Frances Buss, a pioneer of women's education in Britain
- Jerry Buss, owner of the Los Angeles Lakers.
buss in German: Buss